Tips to get out of debt

Page 1 of 1
7 posts
Re: Tips to get out of debt

cp_coder
New MMEX User

That is a really awesome set of advice, especially how to create a "Debt Snowball"! :mrgreen: This is the first I've heard of it!

jeff123
New MMEX User

These advises are good for the people who are facing such debts issues.I have never face such type of issue.But i think if you face something like this then you may consult such type of advise where from you can get lots of fruitful advises in order to avoid such type of hectic.

cbhattarai
New MMEX User

I agree that insted of having new debt, it is better if you clear old one..

Nikolay
MMEX Developer

What you will benefit from this product placement?

kia0205
New MMEX User

Many individuals have likely heard of the “snowball” debt method, a debt reduction technique which stresses results-based reinforcements. A study was recently released that signifies there is some merit to it. The researchers examined account activity at a debt management company, and found people using the snowball method were able to close more open debts than those who stuck to the more traditional method of paying off the debt with the highest interest rate first.

nitishtrifid
New MMEX User

Such a great tips . this tips are really helpful for those one who are in very deep debt. i am sure these tips are very helpful for them

Asahi1937
New MMEX User

These are great tips on how to get out of debt. Although it is quite impossible to stop spending, just like what you said spend money on what is necessary and not on what you merely want to have. :)
A Penny saved is a Penny Earned. - Benjamin Franklin
Page 1 of 1