Duplicate transactions feature

MMEX4Android: Manage your finances on-the-go, encrypted for security, sync via your own cloud

Moderator: Renato

partisano
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Duplicate transactions feature

Post by partisano »

Hi, will you include duplicate transaction feature? It's a very very useful feature (a must have and not a should be in my opinion).
I saw many threads with this answer "we does not support Android app" so, if that will be the reply to my thread, who does support it?

Thanks and regards.
AlessandroL
New MMEX User

Re: Duplicate transactions feature

Post by AlessandroL »

Hi, duplicate functionality, copy and paste of transactions has been scheduled in the release of the next major release.
Alessandro Lazzari
Project Manager and Main Developer of MoneyManagerEx for Android
android.money.manager.ex@gmail.com
partisano
New MMEX User

Post by partisano »

AlessandroL wrote:Hi, duplicate functionality, copy and paste of transactions has been scheduled in the release of the next major release.
Hi, thank you very much for your answer! ^_^. Do you have an ETA?
Thanks and kind regards.

I edit the message in order to add the following: can I make a donation using my Google Play balance or this method is not accepted?
AlessandroL
New MMEX User

Post by AlessandroL »

I hope I can release the new major release for the end of November!There are several implementations that I make in the next major release, such as the introduction of the new look & feel: Material design ... Since just today was submitted Android Lollipop (version 5.0).For donating you may use your Google Play balance.

Regards
Alessandro Lazzari
guanlisheng
MMEX Developer

Post by guanlisheng »

AlessandroL wrote:I hope I can release the new major release for the end of November!There are several implementations that I make in the next major release, such as the introduction of the new look & feel: Material design ... Since just today was submitted Android Lollipop (version 5.0).For donating you may use your Google Play balance.

Regards
Like your signature
Lisheng Guan,
Developer of MoneyManagerEX (http://moneymanagerex.org)
partisano
New MMEX User

Post by partisano »

AlessandroL wrote:I hope I can release the new major release for the end of November!There are several implementations that I make in the next major release, such as the introduction of the new look & feel: Material design ... Since just today was submitted Android Lollipop (version 5.0).For donating you may use your Google Play balance.

Regards
Hi @AlessandroL,

You realeased two versions since then (and both were last week) but none of them has that feature. Do you have any ETA? Because you told that 3 months ago so I think that there should be any other ETA Image :lol:

Thanks and regards.
AlessandroL
New MMEX User

Post by AlessandroL »

partisano wrote:

Regards
Hi @AlessandroL,

You realeased two versions since then (and both were last week) but none of them has that feature. Do you have any ETA? Because you told that 3 months ago so I think that there should be any other ETA Image :lol:

Thanks and regards.
Hi Partisano,
The releases a new version of last week, were minor release (update translation, minor bug fixes, etc ...). No new functionality.
However, the development has not stopped. I'm working hard to release the next major release. You can follow all the changes I'm making here.
The functionality of the duplication of transactions should be released in the next major release.
I hope to release the new version for late January, early February
Alessandro Lazzari
partisano
New MMEX User

Post by partisano »

AlessandroL wrote:
partisano wrote:

Regards
Hi @AlessandroL,

Thanks and regards.
Hi Partisano,
The releases a new version of last week, were minor release (update translation, minor bug fixes, etc ...). No new functionality.
However, the development has not stopped. I'm working hard to release the next major release. You can follow all the changes I'm making here.
The functionality of the duplication of transactions should be released in the next major release.
I hope to release the new version for late January, early February
Thank you very much for the update! I will check the github so I will be informed about changelog! :)