First alpha versions released on Google Play

MMEX4Android: Manage your finances on-the-go, encrypted for security, sync via your own cloud

Moderator: Renato

AlessandroL
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

First alpha versions released on Google Play

Post by AlessandroL »

These days I have started releasing the first alpha of version 2.0.0 of MoneyManagerEx for Android

I need your help to find any bugs!!!

To help me find any issues, You must follow these steps:

1. Join to the MoneyManagerEx Google+ Community
2. become a beta tester

These alpha versions are not yet stable. If you want to return to the stable release, you just have to go back to the page of beta testers and cancel your subscription.

Has been reviewed the application interface with the introduction of Material Design.
Were added several features required by the various users, such as the duplication of transactions.
Was added the type credit card account
Some old features have been disabled, such as the ability to choose the theme Dark.

This version is not yet fully completed the implementation. There are still several things to fix, such as reports.

No longer supported devices with Android ICS (4.0 or earlier).
In these days I will continue to develop to complete the version 2.0.0.

If you found that the application crashes "Unfortunately, MoneyManagerEx for Android has stopped", please send me the report by Google Play

Meanwhile send me your feedback!!!

Thank you!
Alessandro Lazzari
Project Manager and Main Developer of MoneyManagerEx for Android
android.money.manager.ex@gmail.com
MisterY
Super MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: First alpha versions released on Google Play

Post by MisterY »

Great! I didn't know about the community. I suggest the link to be added to the web site (www.moneymanagerex.org) somewhere under Support or Development.