Creating Dual Transaction in 1 time.

MMEX4Android: Manage your finances on-the-go, encrypted for security, sync via your own cloud

Moderator: Renato

Mukund
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Creating Dual Transaction in 1 time.

Post by Mukund »

Dear Sir,
Before 2-3 days ago my database / mmex gives some error notification as below please go thru step by step:

Step 1: on 02-02-2015 i was created a transaction of Rs. 30 but it created 2 times thru' android.  When i notice it after comparison with desktop app. After that I  change one's status to "None" they both the transactions are changes to "None" (please refer the attached snap shot "Dual Transaction Create in 1 time.png") . 

Step  2 : As per the above issue the android device display Balance of each transaction is  less Rs. 30 as comparing to Desktop Balance & the account balance was same as same both android & desktop(please refer the attached snap shot "Diff Acc Balance.png") Here the account balance is same in both android & desktop.

Step 3 : on 20-4-2015 when i opening the desktop mmex app then it display the error. (please refer then "mmeX.jpg").

Step 4 : Now i delete the transaction from desktop app .(Which is display 2 times in android). After that the "Database Malfunctioned" error comes. (please refer the attached "mmex error.png" in below reply)

Now in android the mmex app opens the Home page(List of accounts with balance ) when we tap to open any account then it close automatically.

So i updated to "Verson 2.0.0-beta3" but the errors are not cleared.

Please some one suggest me the solution of above errors.
(find more 2 snap shot in below reply)..
Attachments
mmeX.jpg
(109.51 KiB) Downloaded 822 times
Diff Acc Balance.png
(147.14 KiB) Downloaded 822 times
Dual Transaction create in 1 time.png
(152.65 KiB) Downloaded 822 times
Last edited by Mukund on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mukund
New MMEX User

Re: Creating Dual Transaction in 1 time.

Post by Mukund »

Mukund:Attaching other snap shots because it allows only 2 attachments. So find it as the part of above post .
Attachments
mmex error 1.png
(239.42 KiB) Downloaded 821 times
mmex error.png
(263.8 KiB) Downloaded 821 times
MisterY
Super MMEX User

Post by MisterY »

It seems like a corrupt database file. Could you try creating a new file just to test or restoring a backup file?
Mukund
New MMEX User

Post by Mukund »

MisterY wrote:It seems like a corrupt database file. Could you try creating a new file just to test or restoring a backup file?
Thanks sir, i already take the correct one from the back up & update the pending entries. now it is well going on.
MisterY
Super MMEX User

Post by MisterY »

Good to hear that! 
Thanks for the update.