Stock set up

MMEX4Android: Manage your finances on-the-go, encrypted for security, sync via your own cloud

Moderator: Renato

sterling
Super MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Stock set up

Post by sterling »

Hi

I'm having trouble getting stock set up in my accounts. I'm trying to set up standard life shares on the android app but don't understand where I'm meant to enter the finance URL or set how many shares I have of a type.

The stock symbol is SL.L
MisterY
Super MMEX User

Re: Stock set up

Post by MisterY »

Hi,

Currently, in Android app, we only offer Watchlists - a read-only view of the securities with their prices. There are actions to refresh the prices and export them to CSV format.
The remaining features - adding, editing, and previewing online data like charts, changes in price, etc. are on our to-do list.
sterling
Super MMEX User

Post by sterling »

Thanks, found that out.  Just set up this weekend my stocks on the PC version, and they are visible on Android.

Could we get the total stock value showing non-zero on the front page?
MisterY
Super MMEX User

Post by MisterY »

sterling wrote:Thanks, found that out.  Just set up this weekend my stocks on the PC version, and they are visible on Android.

Could we get the total stock value showing non-zero on the front page?
Sure. That's on our to-do list already.
Check
https://github.com/moneymanagerex/andro ... -ex/issues
You can comment on existing requests and add new ones if you wish. That is also the place to track the progress of implementation, versions, releases, and so on.