Recurring transaction overdue......WHAT ???

MMEX4Android: Manage your finances on-the-go, encrypted for security, sync via your own cloud

Moderator: Renato

gusgf
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Recurring transaction overdue......WHAT ???

Post by gusgf »

When I go into the recurring transactions dialog they some show as xx days overdue?

WHY?? they are not overdue as they've been entered correctly automatically as I can see them in my txn list for that account!!

In the manual it says
When you have operations that occur at expiration or at regular intervals, such as paying bills or the payment of salary, MoneyManagerEx for Android allows you to set operations such as Repeating.These operations: Will be displayed from 14 days before the deadline in the Home Page under "Upcoming Transactions."
I'm a little confused with the following statement?  
When you have operations that occur at expiration
Why am I getting alerts in my notification tray telling me about overdue recurring txns which have already been entered as reconciled and are correct. When I tap on the repeating txn I'm offered the following options:
Enter next occurrence
Skip ...ditto...
Edit
Delete

Please explain what each of these options mean?
Upon the expiration of one or more Repeating Transactions, the device will display a single notification for all Repeating Transaction expired. Clicking on it will open the interface of Repeating Transaction, and expire operations will be highlighted by a warning. You may decide to enter the transaction with the stated expire, or ignore it and go to the next expire.
Confusing??
Last edited by gusgf on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gusgf
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Recurring transaction overdue......WHAT ???

Post by gusgf »

Come on guys please explain.