Passcode...how can I recover it?

MMEX4Android: Manage your finances on-the-go, encrypted for security, sync via your own cloud

Moderator: Renato

frankieorabona
Senior MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Passcode...how can I recover it?

Post by frankieorabona »

I installed on my phone money managers ex.
It always asks me the passcode, but I do not know what ... how can I recover this passcode? (I do not remember entering it)
frankieorabona
Senior MMEX User

Re: Passcode...how can I recover it?

Post by frankieorabona »

other information ... if I install Money Manager EX on another phone, works regularly and do not ask me the password.
I also tried to reinstall the application the phone that has the problem, , but always ask me the PASSCODE
MisterY
Super MMEX User

Post by MisterY »

The Passcode is set for each database independently. I would say that your database has the passcode and, if you create a new database file, it would open without prompting for the passcode.
The passcode can be removed by accessing the database and deleting the record in the Info table.
Havana7
New MMEX User

Post by Havana7 »

MisterY wrote:The Passcode is set for each database independently. I would say that your database has the passcode and, if you create a new database file, it would open without prompting for the passcode.
The passcode can be removed by accessing the database and deleting the record in the Info table.
How can i open the database and remove the password?

Thanks