Disabling sync notifications

Page 1 of 1
5 posts
Disabling sync notifications

EViollet
New MMEX User

Hi.

First of all, thank you for the app. I haven't had a single issue with it since I installed it a few days ago. I've configured my different accounts, and it really is EXACTLY what I needed.
So, once again, thanks.

Now that everything is working, is it possible to disable sync notifications? I want to keep notifications for the app, so disabling all notifications for the app is overkill. I just want to disable sync notifications, because I know everything is working fine. I don't need to know that the sync was a success, or that the app is downloading the database file.

Any ideas?

In advance, thanks.

Regards
Re: Disabling sync notifications

saraedward
New MMEX User

for disable use these step
  1. Open the Google Calendar app .
  2. In the top left, tap Menu .
  3. In the top right, tap Settings .
  4. Choose one of your calendars, like Events.
  5. Tap a notification and choose No notification or None. ...
  6. If you have multiple accounts or calendars, repeat these steps for each calendar.

polly
New MMEX User

First of all, I would also like to thank for the application. Second of all, History Of Formation Of Horror Movies is a great topic to write a piece of work on especially for those who are into horror movies. If you are not or do not have what it takes to write a valuable piece, ask for assistance of an expert in the area of writing.

wondergirl
New MMEX User

Portion advances are advances you get the opportunity to purchase something, for example, an auto, bike, watercraft, and so forth. Portion advances utilize insurance as a type of securing the obligation, and are additionally called secured advances.

juliajeffeson
New MMEX User

There has been a great deal of buzz of late about Android. In the event that you aren't educated and don't yet claim a cell phone, you may not know a mess about Android. Essentially, it is a product application for cell phones and different gadgets that incorporates applications and a working framework. Android Inc. was bought by Google in 2005. Reports express that in the last monetary quarter of 2010, the Android was the top offering cell phone framework on the planet, which is a significant achievement. Before that, Symbian by Nokia held the title for a long time.
Page 1 of 1