Manually update stock prices

Page 1 of 1
6 posts
Manually update stock prices

psycoxand
New MMEX User

Hi, 

I can't understand how manually update a stock price, there's the "Add" button but when I click after updating Date and Price it doesn't write my new entry in the history. How can I manually put the new price in a stock ? anybody can explain step by step please? 

thanks
Re: Manually update stock prices

ianmackers
New MMEX User

I used to manually edit the price date and current price, but since upgrading to 1.3.0 I am not able to do this as these fields are disabled for editing.

If I have an investment that has increased in value, how can I show that by editing the current value of the stock without changing the initial purchase date/amount?

Is anyone able to assist?

actomox
New MMEX User

Like the other posters to this thread I am frustrated by my inability to manually update stock prices.  Surely this facility has not been removed in the latest upgrade?
Can we have an answer from the team, please?

latedev
New MMEX User

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6991

I, only recently updated to the latest version from 1.2.7 and have this problem in the latest build.

I am surprised no one has either answered or fixed this by now, as it is the reason I have rolled back to an earlier version, as I am sure other will do.

Nikolay
MMEX Developer

latedev
New MMEX User

Thanks, I had only just found this as well. Guess I should have looked there first :)

https://sourceforge.net/p/moneymanagerex/bugs/1006/

I really don't like the new way of doing it, I prefer the simpler approach. Oh Well
Page 1 of 1