Missing accounts and other bugs ...

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS (10.10 or newer), and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

Ricewind
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Missing accounts and other bugs ...

Post by Ricewind »

I've been using this software for many years. But since one of the last updates, nothing works! Accounts are not displayed (not opened) and "thousands" of error messages are displayed! The software must be terminated "hard" - in the normal way it is not, as more and more error messages occur.

Although it is nice that the software is free of charge, but if the support is completely missing and the software is not usable ... Does this make sense? No, I don't think so ...

PLEASE HELP!

NOW!

Example "error message":
15:45:55: ACCOUNTLIST_V1: Exception SQL logic error or missing database[1]: no such column: STATEMENTLOCKED
15:45:55: ACCOUNTLIST_V1: Exception SQL logic error or missing database[1]: no such column: STATEMENTLOCKED
GabrieleV
MMEX Developer

Re: Missing accounts and other bugs ...

Post by GabrieleV »

Please search in the forum, we have already provided solution for this problem

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk
Ricewind
New MMEX User

Post by Ricewind »

Sorry, there is NO WORKING SOLUTION available ...

Every single update DOESN't WORK!
GabrieleV
MMEX Developer

Post by GabrieleV »

What solutions have you tried? I'm sure that I've already posted working solution here on forun at least two times

GabrieleV
MMEX Developer

Post by GabrieleV »

Ricewind
New MMEX User

Post by Ricewind »

Once more: NO SOLUTION WORKS ...

I'm really fed up with this software :-(

Thank god there are a lot of equivalent or better competitors/products ...
GabrieleV
MMEX Developer

Post by GabrieleV »

Have you run what explained here?

https://sourceforge.net/p/moneymanagerex/bugs/927/

You need to click OK on all error messages that you posted, then when MMEX restarts responding you can execute steps in the link.

I'm sure that it works because that error was quite common because of a db misalignment

Ricewind
New MMEX User

Post by Ricewind »

GabrieleV wrote:Have you run what explained here?

https://sourceforge.net/p/moneymanagerex/bugs/927/

You need to click OK on all error messages that you posted, then when MMEX restarts responding you can execute steps in the link.

I'm sure that it works because that error was quite common because of a db misalignment

As I wrote before: NO SOLUTION WORKS!
GabrieleV
MMEX Developer

Post by GabrieleV »

You are not really helpful, please provide more information: what does return check.mmdbg file?

Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Post by Nikolay »

I recommend downgrade to 1.2.7