Keyboard shorcut problem

Page 1 of 1
5 posts
Keyboard shorcut problem

Stonyjohn
New MMEX User

Until now I have been happily using the keyboard shortuts "R" and "U" while reconciling accounts, but just recently they have stopped working. Has anybody got any ideas why this should be happening? My system is Windows 8.1.
Re: Keyboard shorcut problem

Nikolay
MMEX Developer

May be it became case sensitive?
Or other language swithed on?

Stonyjohn
New MMEX User

No, it's not case sensitive, and I only have English installed. I've tried running the program as Administrator, but the shortcuts still don't work.

This problem only happens on my desktop computer running Windows 8.1. My laptop is still on XP, and the shortcuts work fine.

Stonyjohn
New MMEX User

Am I the only one getting this problem?

I've installed version 1.1.2 - my system is 64-bit so that version installed in a different folder alongside 1.2.1, but the keyboard shortcuts still don't work. I tried the 64-bit portable version, with the same result.

I suspect this has something to do with the Windows 8.1 system, but can't find any references for how the keyboard influences program activity. All the other installed programs have keyboars shortcuts working correctly, so I'm completely stumped. Don't MMEX developers have any ideas?
Keyboard shorcut problem

TeresaKek
New MMEX User

Hi there

I just received my moog sub37 today and i have the exact same problem C D F F G A B B

Did you solved the problem?What was it? Im really interested to know
Page 1 of 1