Money Manager Ex Translations related Posts for both Android and Desktop

Moderator: Renato

Toroka
Senior MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Hungarian translation

Post by Toroka »

Hungarian translation.
Based on language file used in 0.9.9.0 version.

Én még csak próbálgatom a programot. Legyetek szívesek nézzétek meg használatban is, hogy minden klappol-e. Előre is köszönöm.
hungarian.zip
Hungarian language for mmex 0.9.9.0
(41.78 KiB) Downloaded 827 times
Meantime I have managed to install 0.9.8.0 Ubuntu-Debian version of MMEX and realised, even if the Hungarian translation (hungarian.po) is correct and full, some menu items are shown in English. The English messages used in the programme seem different from those msgid-s the Hungarian translation is based on.
Toroka
Senior MMEX User

Re: Hungarian translation

Post by Toroka »

Finally I found a Hungarian language file version (at http://moneymanagerex.svn.sourceforge.n ... k/mmex/po/), which in its state seems more close to what I see opening MMEX 0.9.9.0.

So I ran through it and translated the missing and marked lines. The only problem, that I was not able to convert back to mo, as msgfmt turned back with the following error message:
$ msgfmt hungarian_source_forge_0990.po -o hungarian_source_forge_0990.mo
hungarian_source_forge_0990.po:4695:67: invalid control sequence
I can not step forward with it. Please one, who understands this error message, show me the bug. File attached.

For Hungarians:

Jó lenne, ha valaki még átfutná fordítást, mert van egy-két értelmezési problémám. Én még csak most kezdeném használni a programot, így egyes kifejezéseket nem biztos, hogy jól értelmeztem. Pl. a korábbi fordítás következetesen alapszámlának fordította a "Term Account"-ot, ami az értelmezésem szerint időszaki és még néhány hasonló.
hungarian_source_forge_0990.zip
Updated version - May 15, 2012. Po only.
(36.05 KiB) Downloaded 847 times
Renato
MVP MMEX User

Post by Renato »

Hello Toroka

Original:
Attempt to delete a currency being used by an account\n
or as the base currency.

Tranlated:
Az alap pénznemet, vagy egy bankszámla által használatban\lévő pénznemet kísérel meg törölni.

Use:
Az alap pénznemet, vagy egy bankszámla által használatban\n
lévő pénznemet kísérel meg törölni.
Renato Forum Administrator
Toroka
Senior MMEX User

Post by Toroka »

Thanks Renato! (Grazie tanto!)

It helped. Please find attached the new language file.
hungarian_source_forge_0990.zip
Updated and revised - May 16, 2012.
(71.14 KiB) Downloaded 887 times
Even if it seems linguistically more or less correct, but it needs further testing with the programme itself.
Toroka
Senior MMEX User

Post by Toroka »

I think, I am finished with it - at least for a while. All functions were checked and the translation has been corrected.
I renamed the file to "magyar", because in this way at the Tools->Options the language could be selected in Hungarian.
There are some texts (at least one), I was not able to locate where they are used. E.g. "Sign up to Notification Mailing List or View existing announcements." Its seems to be a pop-up note, but it doesn't.

Now I am planning to translate the Help file, but it takes more time.

Find attached the file:
magyar.zip
Updated version - May 17, 2012
(71.75 KiB) Downloaded 830 times
For Hungarians:

Továbbra sem vagyok biztos egy-két kifejezés szakszerű használatában, mint például "időszakos számla" - egy időre, befektetési céllal nyitott számla, amin pénzmozgás is lehetséges. A másik ilyen a "rendszeres számla és betét átutalás", amit a "Bills & Deposit Series"-ből fordítottam. Ha valaki tud jobban jelezze.
Toroka
Senior MMEX User

Post by Toroka »

I am ready with the translation the Help files, and one of the related pictures (mmex-concept.png), as well.

Please find attached the help_hu.zip and magyar.zip. The later one was moderately corrected.
Attachments
magyar.zip
Updated - May 19, 2012.
(71.71 KiB) Downloaded 837 times
help_hu.zip
MMEX 0990 help, plus 1 picture.
(93.94 KiB) Downloaded 859 times
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Post by Nikolay »

Cool. I will include it to curent developing version of mmex. In furure it should be corrected.
Toroka
Senior MMEX User

Post by Toroka »

Now I started to use it and certainly I have already found some minor mistakes and possibly I will find some more. I think by the end of next week I may provide you with a more, or less final version.

I also found an untranslatable part. Not a big deal, but when trying to enter a new account the last two pages of the wizard have Back and Finish button, not listed in the .po file.

Meantime I have prepared the rest of the .png files for the Hungarian help index. Please find the whole help package attached. (The index file is a revised one.)
hungarian.zip
Hungarian help directory
(41.78 KiB) Downloaded 842 times
Toroka
Senior MMEX User

Post by Toroka »

Please find the latest Hungarian language file for MMEX 0.9.9.0.
magyar.zip
Hungarian for MMEX 0.9.9.0 - Updated: May 30, 2012
(71.69 KiB) Downloaded 1069 times
stef145g
MMEX Developer

Post by stef145g »

Hello Toroka,

I have downloaded your latest file: magyar.zip extracted and renamed the files to hungarian.po
This I have now uploaded to the Subversion repository.

http://moneymanagerex.svn.sourceforge.n ... 0/mmex/po/

I have also corrected the help files to allow them to work with mmex, and to also display the pictures currently available.

Thankyou for your contributions.
Regards: Stefano