Archive transactions

Page 1 of 1
3 posts
Archive transactions

raw
New MMEX User

I have used Grisbi for a number of years, it is very good, but also rather basic.
One feature that it does have and works very well is the ability to archive transactions. This ensures the program loads quickly and is not bogged down by years worth of data, which isn't required to be viewed very often, if at all.
The archive can then be printed in pdf format. This permits the user to delete the archive if they want to.
I have been trying out MMex for around 6 months, along with my installation of Grisbi.  I like using MMex as it works well in Linux, Windows and Android, all of which I use, (Grisbi does not currently offer any support for Android and is very unlikely to do so in the future). 
However the lack of an archive feature is a big flaw for me, I have looked at ways round this, by manually deleting transactions, but it would take ages and runs the risk of causing major problems if I were to make a mistake and delete a transaction that was aligned to another transaction in another account. (Not very well explained, but I am sure you get the drift).
So please could you look into this and perhaps consider its implementation? (I have purposely mentioned Grisbi as perhaps this could give you some guidance?)
Many thanks.
Re: Archive transactions

Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Re: Archive transactions

Nikolay
MMEX Developer

The request is smart.
In any cases MMEX working quite fast with 10K transactions. And old transactions may be filtered.
Page 1 of 1