Oversized Reports

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

Sinanju
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Oversized Reports

Post by Sinanju »

A few of the graphs in the Reports are oversized for the window, and it needs me to scroll down to see more data.

I realise that in some Reports there is data underneath the graphs, but I'd like to be able to see the full graph (especially details of what the X axis signifies.
MME Oversized Reports.png
MME Oversized Reports.png (297.87 KiB) Viewed 1937 times
I've tried clicking the minus button (top right) but that only seems to work if you've already clicked the plus button.

I'm running MMEX.1.5.2 in Win10 on my pc monitor, which is 2560 x 1440 @ 100%.

Tried changing resolution in various stages down to 1920 x 1080, but still can't see or reduce graph size.

Is there a setting that I can adjust?

View and Tools/Options tabs don't appear to give me anything to use.
Renato
MVP MMEX User

Re: Oversized Reports

Post by Renato »

Unfortunately, there are still problems with the graphics being too large.
You can improve the display by reducing the width of the window. That's why I use MMEX in a rotated screen (portrait mode).
It is interesting that Microsoft has recognized such problems and eases the window display / size in Windows 11.
MMEX24.png
MMEX24.png (120.34 KiB) Viewed 1935 times
Renato Forum Administrator
Sinanju
New MMEX User

Re: Oversized Reports

Post by Sinanju »

Thanks for that - glad to know wasn't me missing something obvious.

As for Windows 11, my pc failed the upgrade test, so stuck on Win10.

Played around with resizing window, but a lot of times, the chart (Categories/Monthly) repeatedly kept going from smaller size to trying to go back to full size, and when I tried to resize window again, the program froze.

Tried a number of times, and, after a number of freezes and program reboots, got chart as I wanted it with 2080 x 1390 screen size.

Great that the program remembers the windows size when I close then reopen later.