ISA's

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

appreciative
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

ISA's

Post by appreciative »

Hello,

I am new to your program having used Quicken for many many years so I am having trouble with one or two matters.

I have several ISA's which comprise of different funds; how would one open an account for a particular years ISA or would I have to open separate account for each fund???

Incidentally I have seen several appeals for donations and indications that your program is free but when I obtained it in November I was charged £34.99???

Although I have been using Quicken and Office for many years I still consider myself a novice on computers and say that I know enough to know I know nothing!

Would be most grateful for any assistance you can offer.

Thanking you and kindest regards,

Appeciative 
GabrieleV
MMEX Developer

Re: ISA's

Post by GabrieleV »

What is an ISA?

Our program it's completely free since it's origin, I think that you have fallen into this:
http://forum.moneymanagerex.org/viewtopic.php?t=1789
appreciative
New MMEX User

Re: ISA's

Post by appreciative »

GabrieleV wrote:What is an ISA?

Our program it's completely free since it's origin, I think that you have fallen into this:
http://forum.moneymanagerex.org/viewtopic.php?t=1789
Hi GabrieleV,
  • An Individual Savings Account or  ISA is a class of retail investment arrangements available to residents of the United Kingdom. It qualifies for a favourable tax status.
It can be all one Fund or made up of several different funds or even shares.

Would be grateful for your advices please.

Regarding how I came about your program I purchased it at a cost of £34.99 so as you say I have fallen for an advertisement haven't I? Oh well, shows I am not too old to be took for a fool eh? Will send you a donation because I admire what you are doing - what a different world we would live in if everyone shared their talents and respected each others' abilities and interests.

Thank you and kindest regards,

Mike