Reconciling from recurring transactions

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

rossfleith
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Reconciling from recurring transactions

Post by rossfleith »

I have a recurring transaction that I set days ago with the due date for today, august 30.
I made the payment online and it was then showing in my current bank account statement as done.
I went to the item on the recurring transactions and changed the status to reconciled. I was expecting the transaction would move from the recurring to the account transactions.
But that was not what happened. It is still in the recurring transactions list, with an "R" indicating the reconciled status.
I don't know what I am missing. Should I wait for the next day to see the operation to be automatic placed in the account list?
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Re: Reconciling from recurring transactions

Post by Nikolay »

1. Enter recurring transaction - it became basic transaction.2. Mark the transaction as reconciled if needed
rossfleith
New MMEX User

Re: Reconciling from recurring transactions

Post by rossfleith »

Nikolay wrote:1. Enter recurring transaction - it became basic transaction.2. Mark the transaction as reconciled if needed
Thanks Nikolay,
That was a misunderstanding from my side. I was striking the "enter" key in my keyboard instead of clicking the "enter" button in the recurring transactions window.
Cheers.