Disapearing transactions

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

Sandrine
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Disapearing transactions

Post by Sandrine »

Hi everybody,
I use MMex for nearly 1 year. This morning, when i open the programme to fill transactions, i found strange thing. All accounts are visible and i also can see balances of each of them but .... i can't see each writing anymore. I mean that each account is now empty from all yet-written transactions but i can still sea the final amount. It's very disapointing for monday morning.:!: Please help me see all transactions again quickly. Sorry for my poor english. If someone can help me in french, it would be appreciate.
Waiting for your help,
Sandrine
Stalker
New MMEX User

Re: Disapearing transactions

Post by Stalker »

Same with me. All transactions gone :shock:
hocko
New MMEX User

Post by hocko »

I have exactly the same problem.
When I open MMEX all data seems to be there but every account detail page is blank.
Even when I add a transaction, the Account View page is blank.
I wonder if this has something to do with the date being 29th February?
Sandrine
New MMEX User

Post by Sandrine »

hocko wrote:I have exactly the same problem.
When I open MMEX all data seems to be there but every account detail page is blank.
Even when I add a transaction, the Account View page is blank.
I wonder if this has something to do with the date being 29th February?
Oh thanks for your reply. I've tried different things to recover the details of the accounts. i've found a little help; Up the page which should show the details of one account, you can click "show the current year" or else, and details appear for the chose year. It's not the current way i use to do, but it helps. But you're right, maybe tomorrow all will return in order because of the special date today.
Pugwash59
New MMEX User

Post by Pugwash59 »

I've found exactly the same thing as Sandrine & Hocko. In addition, when I changed to View Last Twelve Months, I couldn't see any future transactions that had already been entered in the account. I agree that this is almost certainly due to the date being February 29th. We possibly need to review this tomorrow.
hocko
New MMEX User

Post by hocko »

Let's hope it is just the 29th.
Thanks for the tip on the view - that works. All of the views work except the VIEW ALL TRANSACTIONS
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (17.05 KiB) Viewed 5242 times
strongbow
New MMEX User

Post by strongbow »

I also hope it's related to the 29th. February.  However, the first report of this problem was posted on 28th. February, so our hopes might be in vain.
Carren
New MMEX User

Post by Carren »

strongbow wrote:I also hope it's related to the 29th. February.  However, the first report of this problem was posted on 28th. February, so our hopes might be in vain.
That might be due to timezone differences. I've got the same problem. I've also posted on their facebook page, as have a few others. Hopefully the development team will address this soon.
leekb
New MMEX User

Post by leekb »

I am seeing the same problem today MMEX 1.2.5. Hope it is date related and it goes away tomorrow.
advocas
New MMEX User

Post by advocas »

I'm seeing the same problem too, I changed the date manually to 28th and it worked correct, I then changed the date to 1st March and it worked correctly so it looks like there is a problem with the 29th