Disapearing transactions

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

paulius55
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Disapearing transactions

Post by paulius55 »

Same problem here but only with the Windows version, the Android version works perfectly
Roger
New MMEX User

Post by Roger »

This seems to be due to the leap year causing a problem. I have changed my computer date back to 28th February and also forward to 1st March and in both instances my transactions reappeared.
My advice is to just change your PC calendar date back to 28th February until tomorrow and then change it to 1st March. I know this a temporary fix but it stops the worry that you may have lost all your data because even restoring a backup shows the same problem.:o
bankmanager
New MMEX User

Post by bankmanager »

+1 for me.  

Thanks for the View Current Year tip. 
tpd659
New MMEX User

Post by tpd659 »

Same problem here, but transactions are successfully displayed if the Date Range in Transaction Filter is set.
acct901
New MMEX User

Post by acct901 »

Same problem..... Transactions show if the transaction filter is set for the current account and all dates.
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Post by Nikolay »

Leap Year Bug
If you used MMEX today (Feb 29 - leap year) you've probably noticed all your transactions are not displaying properly. All the data in the database is safe, it is only an issue with displaying items on the screen. Everything will return to normal tomorrow. You can also reset the date on your computer to yesterday and everything should reappear. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for using MMEX!
mbnorthants
New MMEX User

Post by mbnorthants »

I have the same problem of disappearing data too.On opening the program I get an error message: 

wxWidgets Debug Alert

../include/wx/datetime.h(1702): assert "tm.IsValid()" failed in Set(): invalid broken down date/timeCall stack:[00] mmGUIFrame::updateReportNavigation(wxTreeItemId&, wxTreeItemId&) [01] mmGUIFrame::updateNavTreeControl()      [02] mmGUIFrame::SetDatabaseFile(wxString const&, bool) [03] mmGUIFrame::showBeginAppDialog(bool)    [04] mmGUIFrame::mmGUIFrame(mmGUIApp*, wxString const&, wxPoint const&, wxSize const&) [05] OnInitImpl(mmGUIApp*)                   [06] mmGUIApp::OnInit()                      [07] wxApp::CallOnInit()                     [08] wxEntry(int&, wchar_t**)                [09] main                                    [10] start                                   Do you want to stop the program?You can also choose [Cancel] to suppress further warnings.

Stopping the program and reopening it produces the same result, as does hitting Cancel

I have read in another thread someone else with missing data saying that it must be there but not visible as they could successfully export it as a csv file. I have tried this with the same results.

Help!
hocko
New MMEX User

Post by hocko »

All is well now that it is 1st March!
Sandrine
New MMEX User

Post by Sandrine »

Hi again,
Yes, yesterday's date was the point. Everything"s ok today. Cheers
larrymacuk
New MMEX User

Post by larrymacuk »

Still does not show Cash flow forTerm Accounts unless you ask for them in Specific Accounts