Income vs epenses bar chart no income

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

spaarks
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Income vs epenses bar chart no income

Post by spaarks »

MMeX 1.2.7
Lenovo C260Win 10.1 Intel HD Graphics, Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU 2.41GHz, 4 Core. 4GB RAM.

Income vs expenses Last Calendar Month, Current Month, Last 30 days no bar shown. The text amounts at the right are correct.
The pie charts in other reports are showing all the colours..
All was OK in previous MMeX version.
spaarks
New MMEX User

Re: Income vs epenses bar chart no income

Post by spaarks »

The Expenses bar shows OK - it is pink with red outline. The Income bar has a very faint blue outline, but no fill colour (white on a white background maybe). When cursor focus is on Income bar the amount is shown.
Cojo3x
New MMEX User

Post by Cojo3x »

I am verry pleased with the team work. I think this program is the best of all. In this area I encounter one problem. I have 2 different account for personal and business activities. At the end of every month I just transfer money from one account to another. I have notice that this money do not apear in the specific accounts inquiry. So in my personal account I have only expenses and it return a verry big loss and in my business account I have lot of incomes and returns a lot of profit. Please try that in the next upgrade to fix this. I think that the money that I transfer into an account need to be consider income to that account and expenses into the account that they gone.
Now the program do not recognize them.

By the way verry useful this specific account inquiry. Thank you for your work, it makes my life verry easy.
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Post by Nikolay »

Seems you need somthing like this request http://forum.moneymanagerex.org/viewtop ... =16&t=6728
Cojo3x
New MMEX User

Post by Cojo3x »

Nikolay wrote:Seems you need somthing like this request http://forum.moneymanagerex.org/viewtop ... =16&t=6728
No. That guy can easily solve this problem if he will make 3 different accounts. Accounts shop1, Shop2, and Shop3. Problem solved.

My problem is with the money that I transfer between account. That money does not appear in specific accounts inquiry. If you need example I can give you one to understand the problem well.

Waiting to your answer.