C/flow forecasting with e/day results for Recurring transac

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

Phototaker
Senior MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

C/flow forecasting with e/day results for Recurring transac

Post by Phototaker »

I have tried the cash flow forecasting for specific accounts & see that the results are displayed as monthly results for the next 10 years.   Is there any way where I can get this to display EVERY DAY results for a much shorter period of time like 4 to 6 weeks just using the 'Reoccurring transactions'.

I have been putting all future bills into the Reoccurring transactions area, which I keep very accurately.  If what I asked is possible I will always know if there is enough in account without having to arrange account transfers?
scottb721
New MMEX User

Re: C/flow forecasting with e/day results for Recurring tran

Post by scottb721 »

Old post yes but did you find a solution to this ?
Phototaker
Senior MMEX User

Re: C/flow forecasting with e/day results for Recurring tran

Post by Phototaker »

Yes I had found that I could get this to work & I had it working up along with everything else that I had tried until about 2 months ago when the program would not work properly at all. No matter what data I wanted to change it would not update. A look at the forums Windows page suggests that many others can no longer get various features to work & I haven't seen any solutions offered. Unless a solution comes from somewhere then I can see no point in trying to continuing to try to use the program.