home page balance differs from account balance

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

robertheath
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

home page balance differs from account balance

Post by robertheath »

Why would the balance for bank1 on the Home Page differ from the balance within the bank1 account itself? The difference is $110. There is only one outstanding check of $19. I have gotten no error messages. This is on my Windows desktop version AND my Android version. I am running the portableapps portable version of MMEX. None of the other accounts seem to show a similar error. There are no filters being used, and there are no future transactions. The Home Page balance equals my bank's balance, allowing for the one outstanding check. Running on Windows 7. See attached screenshots. Thank you.
robertheath
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: home page balance differs from account balance

Post by robertheath »

Does ANY one know why the balance on the homepage would be different than the balance within the account itself? I have two accounts: one correctly shows the balance both on the homepage and within the account's ledger, but the other account shows the correct balance on the homepage, and the INcorrect balance within the account's ledger. There are no unreconciled transactions, and I have more than once gone through each transaction, and there is nothing I can see that would account for this issue. ANY ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.