how to set up installments?

Page 1 of 1
5 posts
how to set up installments?

ap404
New MMEX User

Hello, I run a small business and have different customers that owe me money on account. The Customers pay in various installments, how would I set that up on Money Manager? Any advice. Thanks!
Re: how to set up installments?

patricecooper
New MMEX User

Security of the buyer is by agreeing to installments, the seller is tantamount to a minority partnerthis in the business he or she once owned.  The seller should think like a third-partyfinancial institution that is making a loan. If you need further information in this field take the help of onlineresources .Some online writing resources like cheap essay writing service,freelance websites are giving improvement tips for writing and other valuable
ideas for the reads and also to gather information.
KeithaGainer
New MMEX User

patricecooper wrote:Security of the buyer is by agreeing to installments, the seller is tantamount to a minority partnerthis in the business he or she once owned.  The seller should think like a third-partyfinancial institution that is making a loan. If you need further information in this field take the help of onlineresources .Some online writing resources like cheap essay writing service,freelance websites are giving improvement tips for writing and other valuable
ideas for the reads and also to gather information.
Thank you very much for provided information. It is very useful. And I am also glad to know about that service. I think it will help me a lot:)

jessyroberts
New MMEX User

Money Manager EX allows to set up a budget for a year or a month. In this way it's possible to compare money spent versus actual budget. Budgets can be displayed in calendar years or financial years, depending on the setting choosen. This option is very helpful for me when I want do my essay for cheap in order to get a perfect assignment.
Attachments
budget.png
budget.png (4.56 KiB) Viewed 3211 times
budget.png
budget.png (4.56 KiB) Viewed 3211 times

archiebarnes
New MMEX User

jessyroberts - Thanks a lot. It helped me with my issue.
I am marketing director at Roulettessgames online gaming and entertainment company.
Page 1 of 1