Loan Payments

Page 1 of 1
4 posts
Loan Payments

IansGirl33
New MMEX User

I'm trying to make a single transaction between my checking account and a loan account. It's an auto loan and I'm making monthly payments using my checking account. I've tried doing a transfer, but it only adds the payment to the loan account so it appears that I'm increasing the amount that I owe. That's not how a repayment of a loan should work though. I could do 2 separate payments, but I think it might mess with reports. (I have yet to play around with how the reports are done.) Please help as I'm new to this program! Thanks.
Re: Loan Payments
BryanClifford
New MMEX User

Very good question, I'm also interested
I work as a web designer in SlotsSpot and also I study the cash flow forecasting

nrlaynes
New MMEX User

What I did is to post the loans as negative, and then transfer amounts from checking to the loans and then use the duplicate transaction feature instead of "recurring transactions".

JoWee
New MMEX User

Hello. This is a good question and I have also been in a difficult situation recently. In one social network I was advised to apply for an online loan on the website of the company Cashcat and there I was perfectly helped to quickly issue the desired amount without any problems and at a low interest rate. I think you should contact them and for information read this.
Page 1 of 1