Loan Payments

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

FlameOfMoney
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Loan Payments

Post by FlameOfMoney »

I was just looking for this answer as well. Here is what I figured out. It may not be right but it is what I'm going to use.

1.) When you setup the loan account, put the initial balance in as a negative value. That is what you own.
say -10,000.00

2.) May a payment from your Checking account (or whatever) to the Loan account using the Transfer account option.
say -325.00

3.) Go to the loan account and add a transaction for the amount of interest you paid as a Withdrawl from the Loan Account page to your lender
say 25.00

this makes your loan balance move towards zero with a net change of $300 so the new balance is 9700.00

Hope that helps.
kevinkruse26
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Loan Payments

Post by kevinkruse26 »

Whether or not you are making plans on a few home upgrades, changing your vehicle or absolutely getting your budget so as, a loan from Sainsbury's financial institution will be greater less expensive than you think. Use our calculator below to discover the precise loan for you. All quotations given are for illustrative functions most effective My coursework help UK. We treat all our clients and their programs on a personal basis. The APR we offer is decided by way of the info you deliver and the mortgage you are applying for, at the side of an impartial verification of your credit score and repayment records and could vary from 2.7% to 25.nine% APR.