Android version duplicate entries

Page 1 of 1
3 posts
Android version duplicate entries

tdh10
New MMEX User

I 've been using the Linux version for many years and the MacOS version pretty much since it came out, both without incident.

I just recently downloaded the Android version to my tablet running Android 4.2 and all seems to work save for the dreaded duplicate entry bug.

What can I do to get rid of that on the android version? My .mmb file is many years old & I don't know how to use SQL editors although I'm willing to if someone can guide me.

Thanks in advance-M5
Re: Android version duplicate entries

stephanie
New MMEX User

Merger is the contact reproduction removal carrier for your cope with books. remarkable cost: hold your Contacts on all your gadgets cluttered and up to date date updated. easy time saving up to dateline search, delete and Types Of Business Writing merge duplicates and smooth up junk. secure and comfy your contacts are subsidized up and are not saved updated with us. cast off replica contacts from iPhone, Android, Gmail and Outlook.
Re: Android version duplicate entries

Jacobliam
New MMEX User

If you are searching online assignment help!.You can suggest them to use different online sources to develop the reading habit in them. Using different online sources can be beneficial for their assignment help for a long run. Organise each topic in a story form to develop their interest in the class.
Page 1 of 1