latest MMEX issues

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

frajir
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

latest MMEX issues

Post by frajir »

Hello,

i am using this software about two years, when i left some different home budget application and is was working fine until now with some slight hiccups. So my usual usage is that i am using cellphone as main source of transaction inputs and Windows version as the source of all additional information and planning. Guess thats most common. Unfortunately recently there are sevral major issues handling stock, prices wont get updated, coz providers changed api. There was workaround with manual prices add, what stopped working even on stable 1.3.3 version. So if I update to some beta from 1.4 branch, then i get my functionality back even with prices downloads. Well there is catch, database version not match Android database version and is not even possible to start bits. With recent PIE update is not even able to synchronize with Dropbox and i even enlisted to Beta.
So I get recently the impression that this software slowly detoriating under CMM level one where left hand dont know what right is doing, but both hands jerking same dick.

So is there any other home budget software with Android/Windows with working stock and some budgeting you are aware off to replace this?

thanks
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Re: latest MMEX issues

Post by Nikolay »

Sorry for that. 1.4.0 is alpha version (not stable release)
Android app and desktop add has the same DB structure.
But desktop 1.4.0 has a lot of changes. It can't work with android app.
In future it will be fixed.
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Post by Nikolay »

Rums
New MMEX User

Re:Transaction report not working with selectable dates

Post by Rums »

Hi, Can anyone help with this issue? I have version 1.3.3 DB v.7 running on Windows 10. Previously I could specify a date range in the Transaction Report and get a listing of selected criteria etc for that date range. Somehow now this does not work. The listing states the date range but there are no transactions listed.

If I don't specify a date range the report lists all transactions since my first in 2011.

The date format is correct with the settings and I have tried swapping the dates around for "Date1" and "Date2" but the same results.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks
AdamOgden
New MMEX User

Post by AdamOgden »

"Custom fields" windows doesn't work · Issue #1089
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Post by Nikolay »