Mode itinérant

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

PatAsus
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Mode itinérant

Post by PatAsus »

Bonjour,
Je commence à utiliser Money Manager Ex en français. La barre de titre du logiciel indique (Mode Itinérant). Qu'est ce que cela veut dire ?
Merci
dbolton
Super MMEX User

Re: Mode itinérant

Post by dbolton »

PatAsus wrote:Bonjour,
Je commence à utiliser Money Manager Ex en français. La barre de titre du logiciel indique (Mode Itinérant). Qu'est ce que cela veut dire ?
Merci
Unfortunately I don't know the answer, but for English readers of this forum, does anyone know what it means when "Roaming mode" appears in the title bar?
siowena
Super MMEX User

Re: Mode itinérant

Post by siowena »

dbolton wrote:
PatAsus wrote:Bonjour,
Merci
Unfortunately I don't know the answer, but for English readers of this forum, does anyone know what it means when "Roaming mode" appears in the title bar?
I switched language to French and my title bar changed from [portable mode] to [Mode Itinérant]

I think it means they're running the portable version that doesn't need installing. All the files are contained in the directory where the executable is.

The normal app stores settings in the registry and/or the roaming profile of the windows user.

If anyone has any better knowledge, I'm eager to know.