Asking to vote for project of the month!

General discussion on all other topics under the sun.

Moderator: Renato

Benvan45
Senior MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Asking to vote for project of the month!

Post by Benvan45 »

siowena wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:34 pm I wish you well and it's unfortunate you're not able to get MMX running in mac.

I'm not bashing mac as I own one (my 2nd mac I've owned) and use it in preference to my 'work' windows 10 laptop.

It's more Apple's policies towards anyone developing for mac that is not an official developer (and paying $$$ to apple) going through app store that I am bashing.
I do run MMEX under Mac, but can't upgrade to the newest versions. I am running 1.3.3 and sync with my Samsung Phone: ammx-release-2018.02.26.981.apk and goed pretty well! Except sometime sync won't work and that's another thing I can get mad about. I've been trying all different builds in order to get my Mac and Android phone synchronised and these two finally do it, most of the time! The same with the Android versions, the latest build won't work neither and why? I don't have a clue. Why do I have to use an older build? It all beats me completely. I really hope there'll be a day that MMEX runs as smooth as a baby's bottom with every OS and Android! Good luck!
Benvan45
Senior MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Asking to vote for project of the month!

Post by Benvan45 »

Renato wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:55 pm maybe Winebottler etc. would be a solution (windows programs under OS-X)
That's not why I bought a Mac! It's just Apple Catalina, that buggers with the latest builds of MMEX. But thanks for the tip. On my Windows laptop MMEX goed well!