8 posts
Re: Save Money Grocery Shopping - Tips

Admin010
New MMEX User

thanks for that.

donny34
New MMEX User

Thank you very much for sharing. The giving tips really useful and knowledgeable tips for all the forum viewers. You can do a good effort for the users. Good job. The giving tips are very interesting and easy to understand it for all. Thank you for sharing such an informative ideas. Also waiting for other tips and ideas.

Kuznec
New MMEX User

Three spammers communicate with each other - cool.

robinwindsor
New MMEX User

Almost half the family budget of the average family remains in supermarkets, markets and grocery stores near the house. How to get out of the supermarket with money in your wallet? Here are the super tips to save on grocery shopping https://www.wadav.com/Savings-tips/how-to-save-on-food

stevieoniell
New MMEX User

Kuznec wrote:Three spammers communicate with each other - cool.

lol

it reminded me of this Image

Alison23
New MMEX User

Gareth agrees that trying to take in lots of information the night before your exam is a bad idea. 'It will only disrupt your sleep and potentially confuse you,' he cautions.Another tried and tested revision technique is working through past exam papers. You should be able to obtain these from your lecturers or university library. More info here https://essaysprofessors.com/movie-crit ... rvice.html

siowena
Super MMEX User

stevieoniell wrote:
Kuznec wrote:Three spammers communicate with each other - cool.

lol

it reminded me of this Image

lol, but not enough Spidermans

katiemolina44
New MMEX User

Buy only as much as you will use, and freeze everything possible so it stays fresh. Watch out for special offers like buy-one-get-one-free, but don't buy if it is not something you regularly use. Watch the dates on packages - some things may have been overlooked, and ask for them to be reduced. Own brand is usually as good as top brands (and often made by the same companies). Work out what size gives you the best value - could be a smaller size if on offer this week.

Coupons can be helpful, but they can tempt you to buy dearer items or items you mostly don't use. I did my week's shopping today for 2 people. If I went shopping again tomorrow, you can be sure I'd spend more, so I save by staying away from the shops until I really need to go again.
Page 1 of 1