Net Worth Report

Build and share your cool customized reports built w/ one sql, Chart.js and Lua

Moderator: Renato

jegan145
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Net Worth Report

Post by jegan145 »

I've wanted a Net Worth report, and finally have one working and thought I'd share it. It is based off of the Total-All Report I found in this thread.

This report is limited in that it only displays Bank Accounts and Term Accounts. I haven't included Asset accounts because Asset accounts only have a start date. Consequently, the only way to 'sell' an asset is to delete the asset, which makes it appear as if it was never there. (I've posted an issue about this here). So, for a work around, I have my assets as Term Accounts with a deposit on the purchase date and a withdrawal on the sale date. That way the assets show up in the Net Worth report during the time in which I owned them.

Hopefully when you run this report, you'll see a line with a positive slope ;).
Attachments
Net Worth.grm
(2.04 KiB) Downloaded 1025 times
Net Worth.grm
(2.04 KiB) Downloaded 711 times
Mukund
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Net Worth Report

Post by Mukund »

jegan145 wrote:I've wanted a Net Worth report, and finally have one working and thought I'd share it. It is based off of the Total-All Report I found in this thread.

This report is limited in that it only displays Bank Accounts and Term Accounts. I haven't included Asset accounts because Asset accounts only have a start date. Consequently, the only way to 'sell' an asset is to delete the asset, which makes it appear as if it was never there. (I've posted an issue about this here). So, for a work around, I have my assets as Term Accounts with a deposit on the purchase date and a withdrawal on the sale date. That way the assets show up in the Net Worth report during the time in which I owned them.

Hopefully when you run this report, you'll see a line with a positive slope ;)
Sir,
Can we write code for a special account for a limited date (means for Jan 2015 : from 05.Jan.2015 to 05.Feb.2015) with all, Deposit, Withdrawal & Transfer in one