Cash Flow Calendar

Build and share your cool customized reports built w/ one sql, Chart.js and Lua

Moderator: Renato

DaelasKai
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Cash Flow Calendar

Post by DaelasKai »

I just downloaded the Money Manager EX program to try out and compare to the program that I currently use (and love).
The general reporting feature of MMEX is much more expansive than I am used to; however, one feature of my current program (Personal Finances Pro) is the calendar view displaying the daily cash flow. I've never done any SQL, LUA, HTML, etc., so creating my own general report is a daunting thought. Has anyone made anything similar to the cash flow report using a cleaner output (calendar)? I'm used to being able to define the calendar range, (monthly, yearly, quarterly, custom) and can display the cash flow from a variable number of selected accounts.

I've attached a screenshot of the Personal Finances Pro demo if it will help. I know the screenshot shows a more interactive screen, but if I could create a report that prompts me for the desired accounts and display the data similar to the "Where the Money Goes" report that has a drop-down of several convenient date ranges or the date selectors for a custom range, that would be really useful.

Any thoughts?
DaelasKai
New MMEX User

Re: Cash Flow Calendar

Post by DaelasKai »

I'm not sure why the attachment doesn't appear to have gone through but you can see the program I use at www.alzex.com/
saravanalt
New MMEX User

Re: Cash Flow Calendar

Post by saravanalt »

similar option is available in acemoney as well. Would be good if we can see the same in MMEX !!

http://www.notebookreview.com/picture/?f=44324