Help on

Build and share your cool customized reports built w/ one sql, Chart.js and Lua

Moderator: Renato

Rickster
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Help on

Post by Rickster »

We are using this program for business checking account. Manual input. Need to input all of last year.:) Anyway to keep the date in constant sequence instead of having to go back each time. Not sure how to phrase this question. Sorry if this is stupid question, we are not that techy folk! Thank you.
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Re: Help on

Post by Nikolay »

I don't understand your question.
siowena
Super MMEX User

Post by siowena »

Rickster wrote:We are using this program for business checking account. Manual input. Need to input all of last year.:) Anyway to keep the date in constant sequence instead of having to go back each time. Not sure how to phrase this question. Sorry if this is stupid question, we are not that techy folk! Thank you.
If you are entering a lot of transactions manually I understand the dialog for Transaction *may* put the current date for a 'new' transaction. (EDITED: as per Nikolay comment below - can have current or last used).

If you have a lot of transactions to load, I would use the import option on the main menu from a *.csv file. I'm assuming you have last year's transactions somewhere (possibly excel).
Last edited by siowena on Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Post by Nikolay »

FYI
There is an option to choose current date or last used date in options.