Problems with sync on Android

MMEX4Android: Manage your finances on-the-go, encrypted for security, sync via your own cloud

Moderator: Renato

ColdWalker
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Problems with sync on Android

Post by ColdWalker »

I run Moneymanager Ex on a PC (windows 8). I also run it on my android phone with the database on drop box. When I press sync on the phone a window comes up saying sync in progress, but it never finishes. When I try and load the database from drop box in initially does not see any files and says "no matching files". When you tick the box 'all files' the database appears, and if you load it all updates done on my PC are loaded correctly. So I am using this as a work around to have the application in sync across both devices, but it would be easier if the normal 'sync' worked.

Did a search on the forum for similar problems but failed to find anything. Any ideas anyone?
guanlisheng
MMEX Developer

Re: Problems with sync on Android

Post by guanlisheng »

Sorry that we have not enough resource to develop dropbox data sync now.
Lisheng Guan,
Developer of MoneyManagerEX (http://moneymanagerex.org)
mrleiftbm
New MMEX User

Post by mrleiftbm »

Hi Money Manager Team.

This is strange, 2011 you posting a reply that you guys have no resources to fix the drop box issue, this is on a member question dated 2014?

I have 2 days ago downloaded and installed on my Samsung G3S and on my lappy and facing same issue that it is never finishing syncing with drop box, when will this matter be resolved?
GabrieleV
MMEX Developer

Post by GabrieleV »

2011 is Lisheng's join date, not the post date.. :D

Referring to Dropbox sync, it's maintained by another developer that we will have on forum very soon..