Installation issue

MMEX4Android: Manage your finances on-the-go, encrypted for security, sync via your own cloud

Moderator: Renato

dancinwolf
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Installation issue

Post by dancinwolf »

I have upgraded my Money Manager app to the latest version through Google Play. Since then and that i can't launch my app on my Samsung Note 3 :cry:. Previous it had no issue at all.I tried to open up my data on PC and it works fine (not a corrupted file). I tried uninstalling and re-installing the app but to no avail. I notice the new version have some sort of attachment ability. Does this affect the android version? I always on the go and i really hope the android version be fixed ASAP. Other than the issue, it's a beautiful app !! 8-)
GabrieleV
MMEX Developer

Re: Installation issue

Post by GabrieleV »

Hi, attachments feature doesn't affect at all Android version.

Better to wait for Android developer
AlessandroL
New MMEX User

Re: Installation issue

Post by AlessandroL »

Hi, sorry for late reply.

Try:
1. uninstall application
2. delete folder MoneyManagerEx from sdcard
3. reinstall application
5. Synchronize with Dropbox

If the application still crash, then you try to copy manually the database on sdcard root. Then with function "Open Database" try to open the copied database.

If it doesn't work send me exception report, putting your forum nickname in the text of the report.

Maintime, if you want to downgrade previous version, you can download it from here: MoneyManagerEx for Android Release on Github.

Attachments are available currently only in the desktop version, but in a future major release it will be introduced.
Alessandro Lazzari
Project Manager and Main Developer of MoneyManagerEx for Android
android.money.manager.ex@gmail.com