Incorrect balance bug?

MMEX4Android: Manage your finances on-the-go, encrypted for security, sync via your own cloud

Moderator: Renato

thetechnoviking
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Incorrect balance bug?

Post by thetechnoviking »

Hi MMEX,

I've registered to hopefully get this resolved as quite frankly the app is a life saver. The problem (I hope it's just me causing this and not the software) is that the account balance will all of a sudden be completely different when I next use the application, this has happened a number of times and occurs in windows, android and linux setup's.

This is what leads me to believe is it something I'm doing incorrect?

When the account in question has broken I am unable to delete this, "the account selected can not be deleted because it is referenced".

Fingers crossed I can get to the bottom of the problem!

Thanks
Braik
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Incorrect balance bug?

Post by Braik »

Hi,

I have a similar bug. The balance is correct in my PC (Windows) but wrong in my Android device.

The bug appeared when I have made a wrong transaction (transfer from an account to another), that I have corrected manually.

It seems that in the PC version has taken account that the transfer is one unique transaction, so when I have deleted the transfer, both transactions  (debit in one account and deposit in the other one) where deleted. This was not the case in the Android device where it only has deleted the deposit, so it has always the same gap between the real and the displayed balance.

I am unable to find the solution, I have tried to completely uninstall the MMEX appand deleting all the files  in the android device but it does not work.

PLEASE HELP

Braik