Reconcile account

MMEX4Android: Manage your finances on-the-go, encrypted for security, sync via your own cloud

Moderator: Renato

cecca
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Reconcile account

Post by cecca »

Hi!
I',m new with this app and I didn't find how to reconcile my file with the bank account (bot for the bank accound and the credit card account).
Probably I'm accustomed with other app, but for many reasons I think MMEX is superior to the other :)
MisterY
Super MMEX User

Re: Reconcile account

Post by MisterY »

You could describe in detail how you see this feature working and/or add it directly to our backlog - https://github.com/moneymanagerex/andro ... -ex/issues

Also, since this is an Open Source project, it would be even better if you were to implement it and send a pull request. :D We'd be happy to have this feature.
cecca
New MMEX User

Post by cecca »

MisterY wrote:You could describe in detail how you see this feature working and/or add it directly to our backlog - https://github.com/moneymanagerex/andro ... -ex/issues

Also, since this is an Open Source project, it would be even better if you were to implement it and send a pull request. :D We'd be happy to have this feature.
Unfortunately I'm unable to help you with modification of the code: I can just propose some changes :)

I'm sorry also because I'm unable to eplain what's my problem with the way this app show my financial details (I don't linke to see the receonciled amount, I need only the current and future balance in order to not overspending).
I'll try to understand better this app before switching (eventually) to something else :)
MisterY
Super MMEX User

Post by MisterY »

There is an option in Settings / Look and Feel / Hide Reconciled Amounts. I also don't usually look at reconciled amounts and this was one of the first features I've added.
There is also a feature request to be able to switch between the current and ending balances. Right now the ending balance is used, which includes the future-dated transactions.
Thanks for the suggestions.
cecca
New MMEX User

Post by cecca »

MisterY wrote:There is an option in Settings / Look and Feel / Hide Reconciled Amounts. I also don't usually look at reconciled amounts and this was one of the first features I've added.
There is also a feature request to be able to switch between the current and ending balances. Right now the ending balance is used, which includes the future-dated transactions.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Thanks a lot! This is very nice!