Bank SMS (text) account information automation

Page 1 of 1
3 posts
Bank SMS (text) account information automation

bramo
New MMEX User

Hi,

I know that there is a feature to use money manager ex to read bank account information via Tasker and add as a transaction.
Here is the Tasker integration details on Github for MoneyManager Ex: https://github.com/moneymanagerex/android-money-manager-ex/issues/185

Could some explain how to setup Tasker to read SMS received from the bank? I tried to do this reading many Tasker posts but no success. I'm somekind of noob. :?

Here is a sample SMS text from my bank:

160101 23:59 Purchase via bankcard: -2.300 EUR; MCDONALDS; Card number: ...1234; Balance: 10.000 EUR - Bank name
Here is the meanings:
[date YYMMDD] [time 24hrs hh:mm] [transaction type]: -[amount] [currency]; [purchase place]; Card number: ...[card's last 4 digit]; Balance: [amount] [currency] - Bank name
Some additional information:
  • In my case the amount and the balance has no decimal place the mark "." is just a symbol to read more easy the 2300 EUR or the 10000 EUR
  • Also the transaction's amount has +/- symbol according it's a withdraw or an income.
So how should I setup the the Tasker to get the parameters and send them to MoneyManager Ex on Android?

Thank you.
Re: Bank SMS (text) account information automation

logonutility
New MMEX User

Bulk SMS is best way to promote your business. Automation services are best to use.
Re: Bank SMS (text) account information automation

angelicamandy
New MMEX User

SMS banking additionally manages clients the capacity to get to data, as well as to perform fundamental banking capacities by means of instant message, for example, approving exchanges amongst accounts and adding new records to content banking. Along these lines, content banking clients can even alter their records and make essential move remotely and solely through content. Obviously, not all capacities can be gotten to through content, because of their multifaceted nature and to security concerns.Write my Essay+ Essay Land
Page 1 of 1