Build 864 database update issues

MMEX4Android: Manage your finances on-the-go, encrypted for security, sync via your own cloud

Moderator: Renato

hutchinsw
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Build 864 database update issues

Post by hutchinsw »

Since I updated my device this morning to build 864, I have had strange issues happen. First, as expected, I had to re-create my connection to Dropbox. But now I can't seem to get my changes to go back into the Dropbox folder. I used to be able to push the "Synchronize" link under the menu options, but now it just resyncs my device with what is on Dropbox.  Also (and sorry if this should be posted under a different topic) but I noticed the "Check DB Scheme" and it reports a missing table, "CURRENCYHISTORY_V1SETTING USAGE_V1".  How do I fix it?

Thanks in advance. (Newbie post even though I have been using the application for about 2 years now.)
hutchinsw
New MMEX User

Re: Build 864 database update issues

Post by hutchinsw »

hutchinsw wrote:Since I updated my device this morning to build 864, I have had strange issues happen. First, as expected, I had to re-create my connection to Dropbox. But now I can't seem to get my changes to go back into the Dropbox folder. I used to be able to push the "Synchronize" link under the menu options, but now it just resyncs my device with what is on Dropbox.  Also (and sorry if this should be posted under a different topic) but I noticed the "Check DB Scheme" and it reports a missing table, "CURRENCYHISTORY_V1SETTING USAGE_V1".  How do I fix it?

Thanks in advance. (Newbie post even though I have been using the application for about 2 years now.)
hutchinsw
New MMEX User

Post by hutchinsw »

hutchinsw wrote:Updated: sync works. Now I just wait for it to sync itself and it works fine. 

Still the missing table

Since I updated my device this morning to build 864, I have had strange issues happen. First, as expected, I had to re-create my connection to Dropbox. But now I can't seem to get my changes to go back into the Dropbox folder. I used to be able to push the "Synchronize" link under the menu options, but now it just resyncs my device with what is on Dropbox.  Also (and sorry if this should be posted under a different topic) but I noticed the "Check DB Scheme" and it reports a missing table, "CURRENCYHISTORY_V1SETTING USAGE_V1".  How do I fix it?

MisterY
Super MMEX User

Post by MisterY »

Thanks for the update.

The listed two tables that are missing are safe to ignore. They are not in use yet (and perhaps will not be, the info on this would come from the desktop team).
I think this is because I took the latest version of the schema. However, the database should be automatically updated to the latest version.