Password incorrect

Page 1 of 1
7 posts
Password incorrect

Emanuel
New MMEX User

When updating my Samsung S7 for Android 7.0 the access password has become incorrect. (password does not match)
How do I get out of this situation (not having access to Money Manager Ex.
Re: Password incorrect

airtay
New MMEX User

I have the same issue since the update of my Xperia Z5 compact (it is the right password, it works on my tablet)
I tried to reset the password on the tablet, but it is the same 
Can you please fix it soon ?

Greetings

spoker
New MMEX User

I have the same problem. 
After uptdating galaxy s6 to android 7.0, I get the message that the passcode does not match.

There is no option to switch off the use of a passcode

spoker
New MMEX User

Ok, solution here: https://github.com/moneymanagerex/android-money-manager-ex/issues/981

BrenW
New MMEX User

This does not work

katiemolina44
New MMEX User

If you have tried to log in to something and it said Incorrect Password, it means that you typed in the wrong password. If you can not remember what the correct password is and you are trying to login to a web site there is usually an option like “Lost your password?” follow this link and get the website to send you an email to the email address you supplied when you registered with that site. Coupons for Sizzix They will send you a new password to use. When you get this password login and change the password to something that you can remember.

katiemolina44
New MMEX User

If you have tried to login to something and it said Incorrect Password, it means that you typed in the wrong password. If you can not remember what the correct password is and you are trying to login to a web site there is usually an option like “Lost your password?” follow this link and get the website to send you and email to the email address you supplied when you registered with that site. They will send you a new password to use. When you get this password login and change the password to something that you can remember.
Page 1 of 1