can't enter a value of £0.0

Page 1 of 1
2 posts
can't enter a value of £0.0

arthur
New MMEX User

in the desktop version you can enter an amount of £0.0 but in android version get error message "value must be positive". I have for many years used repeating transactions with a value £0.0 as a reminder for example when interest rate offers are about to end. Can Android version be set up to accept £0.0? Can the same database be used in both versions of MMex.?
Re: can't enter a value of £0.0
MisterY
Super MMEX User

arthur wrote:in the desktop version you can enter an amount of £0.0 but in android version get error message "value must be positive". I have for many years used repeating transactions with a value £0.0 as a reminder for example when interest rate offers are about to end. Can Android version be set up to accept £0.0? Can the same database be used in both versions of MMex.?

No, not really. This is just another example of bastardizing a financial application for another purpose. There is no point having transactions with value of 0, you can confirm that with your bank, for example.
On the other hand, I would recommend to use Tasks, Calendar, or another scheduling app for the purpose of tracking when things start and end. Hope that helps.
Page 1 of 1