MMEx Crash during sync w/ Android 9

MMEX4Android: Manage your finances on-the-go, encrypted for security, sync via your own cloud

Moderator: Renato

DaDingo29
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

MMEx Crash during sync w/ Android 9

Post by DaDingo29 »

I used MMEX with Android 6, without any problem. I was very happy about this app.
Recently, I moved to Android 9, and the synchronization with the database on Dropbox causes a crash of the app. The app is not able to sync any more and after the crash it is not possible to open the app any more.
Can you help me, please?
I really would like to go on using MMEX since I normally open it both on smartphone and on Desktop PC.
Thank you in advance
DaDingo29
New MMEX User

Re: MMEx Crash during sync w/ Android 9

Post by DaDingo29 »

DaDingo29 wrote:I used MMEX with Android 6, without any problem. I was very happy about this app.
Recently, I moved to Android 9, and the synchronization with the database on Dropbox causes a crash of the app. The app is not able to sync any more and after the crash it is not possible to open the app any more.
Can you help me, please?
I really would like to go on using MMEX since I normally open it both on smartphone and on Desktop PC.
Thank you in advance
Updating:
With the latest version of MMEX (i.e. release 2019.02.13.992) the synchronization is no more possible. The synchronization option is no more present in the menu.
Therefore I am no more able to check if the synchronization with Dropbox DB is fixed or not.
damma
New MMEX User

Post by damma »

DaDingo29 wrote:
DaDingo29 wrote:I used MMEX with Android 6, without any problem. I was very happy about this app.
Can you help me, please?
Thank you in advance
Updating:
With the latest version of MMEX (i.e. release 2019.02.13.992) the synchronization is no more possible. The synchronization option is no more present in the menu.
Therefore I am no more able to check if the synchronization with Dropbox DB is fixed or not.

The same problem.
Why?
DaDingo29
New MMEX User

Post by DaDingo29 »

DaDingo29 wrote:
Can you help me, please?
Thank you in advance
Updating:
Updating:
Same issue also with Android 6.
Moreover I tried to directly copy the DB in the MMEX folder, but the app also crashes with Android 9. The same dirty solution is working with Android 6.
Can you help me?
Currently I am no more able to use MMEX on my new smartphone.