MMEX4Android 5.1 and above upon SAF

Moderator: Renato

mr108
Senior MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: Urgent problem

Post by mr108 »

joesatriani wrote:
the export button is not selectable ....why?
I'm not sure why. It's selectable on my phone (Android 8.0.0, oreo)
joesatriani
New MMEX User

Post by joesatriani »

I want open database in other telephone but I have a password problem. In note 9 I unlock it with fingerprint but notbp possible disable password...why??
mr108
Senior MMEX User

Post by mr108 »

joesatriani wrote:I want open database in other telephone but I have a password problem. In note 9 I unlock it with fingerprint but notbp possible disable password...why??
I had similar problems with password when switching from Marshmallow to Oreo. At the end I gave up on this app.
joesatriani
New MMEX User

Post by joesatriani »

seoking wrote:
joesatriani wrote:After a phone reset I installed the application again and realized that I can no longer synchronize the database with dropbox. And then I saw that the database on dropbox is updated two months ago !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am desperate!! I lost everything!! Why??

This is one of the most common problem user faces. I was having the same issue, so in order to resolve it, just follow the mentioned steps (it worked for me)

1. Un-install the app
2. Delete the cache and other files of the apps (do it via file manager)
3. Restart your phone
4. Re install the app

and the issue will be fixed. Do let me know if you are having problem performing the steps which I have mentioned above or if the problem is still there. Would love to help! :)

Regards,
thank you but I am using another app now
user0000
New MMEX User

Post by user0000 »

For others that are on version 2019.04.10.100.1000-beta I just sync the actual database file itself with your favorite cloud provider and don't click the "synchronize" button. It works flawless.

The database file path is:

/ Android / data / com.money.mamanger.ex / files / databases / yourfile.mmb

As for that alternate app, it's not open source so you can't view or modify the code. Your financial data is also not private since it's also on someone else's server. And as history serves, many SaaS providers wait until they have you hooked and your data hostage and then the price unexpectedly goes up to unreasonable rates. I've seem this personally many many times.

https://www.moneymanagerex.org/features/free-opensource
MMEX on W10 desktop
MMEX on Android 14
MEGA for db sync
pinknemo13
New MMEX User

Post by pinknemo13 »

user0000 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:34 am For others that are on version 2019.04.10.100.1000-beta I just sync the actual database file itself with your favorite cloud provider and don't click the "synchronize" button. It works flawless.

The database file path is:

/ Android / data / com.money.mamanger.ex / files / databases / yourfile.mmb

As for that alternate app, it's not open source so you can't view or modify the code. Your financial data is also not private since it's also on someone else's server. And as history serves, many SaaS providers wait until they have you hooked and your data hostage and then the price unexpectedly goes up to unreasonable rates. I've seem this personally many many times.

https://www.moneymanagerex.org/features/free-opensource
Thank you so much now finally someone has posted a sensible and a helpful answer!