Navigation Tree

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS (10.10 or newer), and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

Ronster
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Navigation Tree

Post by Ronster »

Somehow I managed to hide my Navigation Tree and cannot get it back. The Navigation is check marked in the menu; but still does not show in the window. I am currently running the latest version. Thanks in advance.
Renato
MVP MMEX User

Re: Navigation Tree

Post by Renato »

I am currently running the latest version.
and which version is that :roll:
Renato Forum Administrator
Ronster
New MMEX User

Post by Ronster »

Renato wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:29 pm I am currently running the latest version.
and which version is that :roll:
1.5.3 64 bit

Thanks
Renato
MVP MMEX User

Post by Renato »

maybe this will help: viewtopic.php?p=21849#p21849
Renato Forum Administrator
Ronster
New MMEX User

Post by Ronster »

OK I had to completely uninstall MM EX; run a registry clean up. Re-install and the Navigation Tree is now visible again.
whall3y
MMEX Developer

Post by whall3y »

Ronster wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:38 pm OK I had to completely uninstall MM EX; run a registry clean up. Re-install and the Navigation Tree is now visible again.
You should not need to have to resort to a re-install. As Renato pointed out you should be able to re-enable from "View / Navigation". It works fine for me on MacOS and Win 10.
Ronster
New MMEX User

Post by Ronster »

whall3y wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:48 pm
Ronster wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:38 pm OK I had to completely uninstall MM EX; run a registry clean up. Re-install and the Navigation Tree is now visible again.
You should not need to have to resort to a re-install. As Renato pointed out you should be able to re-enable from "View / Navigation". It works fine for me on MacOS and Win 10.
I agree. I did not think I would have to either; but that is what it took to correct the issue. No worries, it's working now and I love using the program. it is a great tool. Thanks for the product and support.

Ron
whall3y
MMEX Developer

Post by whall3y »

Ronster wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:01 pm I agree. I did not think I would have to either; but that is what it took to correct the issue. No worries, it's working now and I love using the program. it
So did View / Navigation not toggle the navigation bar? Did it do nothing at all? Did the tick appear/disappear on the menu item when you toggled?
Ronster
New MMEX User

Post by Ronster »

whall3y wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:07 pm
Ronster wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:01 pm I agree. I did not think I would have to either; but that is what it took to correct the issue. No worries, it's working now and I love using the program. it
So did View / Navigation not toggle the navigation bar? Did it do nothing at all? Did the tick appear/disappear on the menu item when you toggled?
The checkmark appeared and re-appreared when clickking; but the pane never came up. I check bot the left and right side of the main window as suggested also in this thread and it was not there to slide.
whall3y
MMEX Developer

Post by whall3y »

Ronster wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:14 pm The checkmark appeared and re-appreared when clickking; but the pane never came up. I check bot the left and right side of the main window as suggested also in this thread and it was not there to slide.
Does the enable/disable navigation pane work now you have re-installed? If you want to risk disabling again of course :D