Currencies in the Budget

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS (10.10 or newer), and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

OlgaL
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Currencies in the Budget

Post by OlgaL »

1. If I change base currency, budget planned amount are not changing. For example, I budgeted 100 roubles, then change base currency to Euro and now I have 100 EUR in budget (but should be around 1.20)

2. Some times I have spendings in different currency. Mostly I use rubles, but if I go to Europe, I spend EUR (for example, for the hotel, food etc). I make budget using rubles as base currency and use current exchange rate. And I plan to use 100 EUR for the hotel. Yesterday it was 8000 rubles and I put this figure to the budget. But today it is 8300 and I have red sign, that my expenses exceed budget.
Is it possible to add currency field to the budget and plan expenses in different currencies?
Last edited by OlgaL on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Re: Currencies in the Budget

Post by Nikolay »

Thank you, Olga, for your comments.
Both point to draw a full-fledged Feature Request.
Unfortunately, this is not simply to implement.

Спасибо, Ольга, за ваши замечания.
Оба пункта тянут на полновесный Feature Request.
К сожалению, реализовать такое не просто.
OlgaL
New MMEX User

Re: Currencies in the Budget

Post by OlgaL »

Понятно, спасибо. 
Пока разделила на две базы данных: рублевая и евровая, буду пользоваться двумя разными файлами для разных трат и счетов. Потому как видеть рублевый эквивалент евровых затрат мои нервы не выдерживают :cry:

Thanks. Will try to use two different databases for EUR and RUB expenses