1.3.3 (db v.7) - no reports at all

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS (10.10 or newer), and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

Janet
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

1.3.3 (db v.7) - no reports at all

Post by Janet »

Windows 10

After using an early version happily for years, I have upgraded to 1.3.3. It works fine for recording transactions. However, the General Report Manager appears to be just a shell, it certain cannot generate new types of report, so I cannot make basic new reports such as last month's outgoings/income etc.

And now the report showing all incomes and outgoings over the last several years has disappeared.

I have looked at the GitHub list of general reports available to download, I think there may be suitable but not being a techie, I don't know what I would do with them. The ReadMe section is no help.
In MMEx, the file type to import is GRM/.grm, not what is being shown at GitHub. The alternative file suggestion is .zip, also it seems not at GitHub.

Please would you advise?

Thanking you in advance for your help;
regards
Janet
Janet
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Re: 1.3.3 (db v.7) - no reports at all

Post by Janet »

Sorry about that, I hadn't realised how clever 1.3.3 is.
I've now found the drop downs for reports and, my, there are so many reports available.

I feel a bit like the cat in the UK cat food ad - https://youtu.be/G-ZukRwj4Bc, but it's me who should be forgiven.

Sorry to bother you,
regards
Janet