Problem with budget set up

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS (10.10 or newer), and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

stonehunter
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Problem with budget set up

Post by stonehunter »

I set up the budget for this year but have now realised that it's not putting any information into the budget at all by now all of January's figures should be visible. I have the figures for 2019 which incidentally did not transfer as the estimations for the 2020 year.

I am hoping you can help me quite quickly as I don't want to have to start again for 2020, but at least with one month it is doable, Any suggestions??

I have been very happy with this programme but if it can't be fixed I will have to look for another programme.
Christiano
New MMEX User

Re: Problem with budget set up

Post by Christiano »

Do you mean you set up "year budget", but MMEX didn't divided the amounts to 12 "month budgets"?
stonehunter
New MMEX User

Post by stonehunter »

Christiano wrote:Do you mean you set up "year budget", but MMEX didn't divided the amounts to 12 "month budgets"?

No I have my budget set for the year but it hasn't fed any figures for January this year. Everything is still at zero. It doesn't seem to have connected.
siowena
Super MMEX User

Post by siowena »

stonehunter wrote:
Christiano wrote:Do you mean you set up "year budget", but MMEX didn't divided the amounts to 12 "month budgets"?

No I have my budget set for the year but it hasn't fed any figures for January this year. Everything is still at zero. It doesn't seem to have connected.
Not sure what version, assuming v1.3.3

Check on the View Options to make sure ALL transaction have been selected and also the View options are not forcing Financial year?

Also what do you get when you selec Reports->Budget Performance->2020 or Reports->Budget Category Summary->2020 are there figures for categories?