[SOLVED] MMEX v1.3.4-rc.2 does not save Transition Report Filters

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS (10.10 or newer), and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

mikhailo2608il
Senior MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

[SOLVED] MMEX v1.3.4-rc.2 does not save Transition Report Filters

Post by mikhailo2608il »

I cannot save predefined reports (filters) via the Transaction Report when running MMEX v1.3.4.rc.2 as I could previously under v1.3.3. The Transaction Filter facility previously gave you the ability to save ten uniquely defined reports (filters) accessed by radio buttons numbered 0 to 9 in the Transaction Filter window which can be accessed directly under the Tools menu or via the Navigation Pane under the Reports major heading right before the Cash Flow reports. It no longer saves the reports properly thus requiring you to enter in the specifics of the report (filters) you want each time. Previously you would select the radio button you wished to associate with this report and fill in the specific filters you want, optionally name the report, and lastly save the query via the floppy disk shaped icon located in the lower left hand corner of the Transaction Report dialog window and then hit OK to run the report. The report still runs as desired but is not saved as it was in v1.3.3.
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Re: MMEX v1.3.4-rc.2 does not save Transition Report Filters

Post by Nikolay »

mikhailo2608il
Senior MMEX User

Post by mikhailo2608il »

I downloaded v1.3.4-rc.3 earlier today and verified that the problem I reported in this post no longer occurs. The transaction report templates are saved correctly just as they were in v1.3.3.

Thank you ever so much.
Nikolay
MMEX Developer

Post by Nikolay »

:)