Can't see any operations in bank account

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS (10.10 or newer), and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

gia10
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Can't see any operations in bank account

Post by gia10 »

I can't see any banking transaction when I select my bank account in MMEX; I am sure that all operations are still in as I exported the database in csv format and they can be seen, but when I click on my bank account I can see only an empty table on the right; what may have happened?

Thank you

MMEX 1.2.2
OS X 10.10.5
PhilHSudds
New MMEX User

Re: Can't see any operations in bank account

Post by PhilHSudds »

I to have this problem but only today. I have been using the software for the last few years and never had it before.... What has happened/What do I need to do!!
PhilHSudds
New MMEX User

Post by PhilHSudds »

Just managed to find a work round. click on the account and when you get the transaction box up. at the top of the screen above the date there are two transaction filter arrows. Click on the left one and select 'current year' that shows the transactions this year. I don't know why its doing this though as it never has before and was fine yesterday!! 
earvins
New MMEX User

Post by earvins »

I'm having the same problem with all my mmex databases, it seems that the transactions are there but I can't see them. Yesterday it working fine. I've already tried to reinstall mmex, install an alder version of mmex and rebooted the computer.

Mac OS X 10.11.3
mmex v. 1.2.5 and 1.2.4
ccwking
New MMEX User

Post by ccwking »

The program cant handle the 29th February (Leap Year) the database is fine, but the executable crashes with the date error. Took me a while to spot this too. Change your MAC to 1st March, and load the data, it will load fine and also allow transactions for the 29th. 
gia10
New MMEX User

Post by gia10 »

Thank you for bringing me aware of this date bug, now it works well again.
EGlands
New MMEX User

Post by EGlands »

ccwking wrote:The program cant handle the 29th February (Leap Year) the database is fine, but the executable crashes with the date error. Took me a while to spot this too. Change your MAC to 1st March, and load the data, it will load fine and also allow transactions for the 29th. 
Thank you for bringing me aware of this date bug, now it works well again.