Pressing 'R' to reconcile a transaction not woking in Mojave

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS (10.10 or newer), and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

scgf
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Pressing 'R' to reconcile a transaction not woking in Mojave

Post by scgf »

I am using the Mac OS Mojave beta and pressing the 'R' key no longer reconciles a transaction. Right-clicking and selecting 'Mark as reconciled' works but is rather cumbersome when there are a few transactions to reconcile. Any updates planned?
ChrisS
New MMEX User

Re: Pressing 'R' to reconcile a transaction not woking in Mo

Post by ChrisS »

Curious, just had the same thing with the R & U shortcuts not working, but I'm still on High Sierra 10.13.6

I'm not aware of any updates being applied between this working & not working, other than an update to XPS Reader - can't imagine that is related?? Certainly no OS updates of late.

Using the menu option to flag transactions works as you say, but is tedious, plus, I had some "weird" behaviour doing this just now - selected one transaction to flag and it marked every single one in the account with the same status.
Dausto
New MMEX User

Post by Dausto »

I've updated 3 days ago to Mojave my iMac and didn't find this bug: R and U works perfectly.
Bye
scgf
New MMEX User

Post by scgf »

Dausto wrote:I've updated 3 days ago to Mojave my iMac and didn't find this bug: R and U works perfectly.
Bye
Indeed you're right! Must have been an issue with the beta builds then. I'd have carried on right-clicking and using the context menu, not realising 'R' is now working. Thank you!