Delete custom report

MMEX4Desktop, incl. Windows, macOS (10.10 or newer), and Most Unix variants using the GTK+ toolkit

Moderator: Renato

timkendal
New MMEX User
Are you a spam bot?: No

Delete custom report

Post by timkendal »

I've created a new custom Report, but it doesn't work [properly.

I've since discovered that one of the existing Reports will give me what I want, so I now want to delete the custom report I created.

Can anyone tell me how to do this please
siowena
Super MMEX User

Re: Delete custom report

Post by siowena »

timkendal wrote:I've created a new custom Report, but it doesn't work [properly.

I've since discovered that one of the existing Reports will give me what I want, so I now want to delete the custom report I created.

In the General Reports Manager, highlight the report name on the left side and 'right click' and it should have a drop down menu with Delete Report.
timkendal
New MMEX User

Re: Delete custom report

Post by timkendal »

siowena wrote:
timkendal wrote:I've created a new custom Report, but it doesn't work [properly.

In the General Reports Manager, highlight the report name on the left side and 'right click' and it should have a drop down menu with Delete Report.

Many thanks. That's what I expected to happen, but for some reason it didn't work before. Anyway, it has worked this time, and I've now deleted the report, which is what I wanted. Thanks for your help